The London Abused Women’s Centre Seeks Experienced Board Members
Serving London and Middlesex for 36 years, The London Abused Women’s Centre is a feminist agency providing free counselling, advocacy and support in a safe, non-crisis, non-residential environment to women abused by their intimate partners.
A feminist with an understanding of the agency’s views of men’s violence against women. Working within a governance model as a Board member on a not-for-profit Board is essential.
Specifics Qualifications Required:
The Board is currently recruiting members with the following experience:
• Human Resource Management
• Financial Management
• Public and Media Relations
• Strategic Planning
• Legal (Family, Criminal and/or Employment)
Time Commitments Required:
• Board meeting: 3rd Tuesday of each month 5:30pm-7:30pm
• Each Board Member must join at least two sub-committee
Interested in Applying or Learning More?
Contact Barbara Ogglesby at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about LAWC, visit www.lawc.on.ca